WHAT TO EXPECT:
- The Chamber will provide specialty scissors, camera (SmartPhone) and ribbon for the ceremony for the photo op.
- The Chamber will post the event on the Chamber website and promote it on social media sites (FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
- Your ribbon cutting photo will be shared on the Chamber’s social media sites.
- The Chamber will send an invitation to City of Alpharetta leaders, Chamber Ambassadors, Board Members and Chamber Members and promote it in the Chamber’s Newsletter.
- The Chamber will also invite the Mayor and other city officials, but we cannot guarantee attendance.
MEMBER RESPONSIBILITY: (Ideas/Considerations)
- Provide entertainment, hors d’oeuvres, refreshments and door prizes. Make it a networking event!
- Have a drawing and collect business cards so you can follow-up with attendees!
- Advertise on Your Social Media sites!
- Be creative and have fun. This is an opportunity to let the community know all about your business.
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies are held on Tuesday thru Friday.
- PLEASE NOTE: The member is responsible for inviting customers, family, friends, and colleagues.
- We recommend the event occur between the following time slots:
During Lunch (11:30-1:30pm) Best for businesses with time-constraints &
Late Afternoon (2:00–4:00pm)
We do not hold Ribbon Cuttings on the weekends, however, special requests will be considered. Member is responsible for all costs incurred such as food, beverages, outside advertising, etc.
HOW TO REQUEST:
To get the best marketing for your Ribbon Cutting, requests must be received a minimum of 3 weeks prior
to the proposed dates.
If you are a Member of the Alpharetta Chamber, Ribbon Cuttings are included as a benefit of your
Membership. Not a Member? Please contact the Chamber at 404-445-8223 to find out about Ribbon Cutting Package pricing or to become a Member!
PREFERRED DATES / TIMES:
Please fill out the information on the form below with three (3) preferred dates, as well as preferred times. Also, check with our Events Calendar at www.alpharettachamber.com for any scheduling conflicts.