Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
(December 8, 2022) –Urgent Team Walk-in Urgent Care and the Alpharetta Chamber of Commerce will host a ribbon-cutting ceremony for the new urgent care center. The public is invited to attend.
- WHEN: Friday, December 16, 2022
- TIME: 11:30 a.m.
- LOCATION: Urgent Team Walk-In Urgent Care
5705 Atlanta Highway (across from Kroger Grassland)
- OTHER: Refreshments will be served
Urgent Team Walk-in Urgent Care is dedicated to serving the on-demand healthcare needs of the growing Alpharetta community. Urgent care services are a fast, cost-effective option to replace the emergency room for non-life-threatening issues, or waiting to get an appointment with a physician.
Urgent Team offers urgent care, family care, and occupational health services seven days a week with extended hours. With onsite X-ray and lab tests, Urgent Team Walk-in Urgent Care can treat patients with medical needs, such as:
- Asthma and allergies
- Ear and eye injuries
- Flu, colds, viral illnesses, and COVID-19 testing
- Skin conditions, including burns
- Bites, stings, allergic reactions
- Broken bones, sprains, strains
- School, sports, wellness, and DOT physicals
- Diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting
- Wellness vaccinations
- Urinary tract infections
- Physicals for men, women, and children
Amy Thomas, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer