The Alpharetta Chamber of Commerce (ACC), North Fulton County’s premier business advocacy organization focused on promoting a vibrant business climate, economy, and quality of life within the city region recently announced its new leadership team for 2021.
Dr. Alex Paulk, owner and operator of North Atlanta Spine Chiropractic Health & Wellness in Alpharetta, was unanimously elected as the new chairman of the board. Dr. Paulk will serve a one-year term.
Deborah Lanham, ACC’s President and CEO, also announced several new board members to assist in steering the chamber’s ambitious business agenda.
“I’m humbled by the confidence the Alpharetta Chamber of Commerce has bestowed on me,” Dr. Paulk said. “Our pro-business agenda is ambitious and will take the exceptional talents and efforts of Deborah and the entire board to accomplish. Improving and growing business opportunities in the Alpharetta area is key to our success and input from our business community will help us get it right.”
Lanham, who is beginning her second year as President and CEO added, “with the addition of our newest board members and leadership of Dr. Alex Paulk, I believe we are well-equipped to achieve significant growth and influence in 2021. I am inspired by the strength and determination of our members and plan to continue working to support, promote, and connect their business to what matters most.”
The new board members are:
- Anand Srinivasan – intelegencia
- John Mamon – mPoweredIT
- Rick Hancock – MyMobileLyfe
- Chris Owens – Plum Creek Consulting, LLC
- Scott McMichaels – Improving – Atlanta
- Brett Power – Power Wealth Management
- Matthew Steinberg – Brady Ware & Company
Board officers are:
- Chairman – Alex Paulk, North Atlanta Spine
- Chairman-Elect – Casey Robinson, Envision Office Solutions
- Treasurer – Eric Carter, Brady Ware & Company
- Secretary – Dana Cox, Penn Hodge Properties
Returning ACC Board of Directors are:
- Casey Robinson, Envision Office Solutions
- Dana Cox, Penn Hodge Properties
- Janet Rodgers, Alpharetta CVB
- Heather Demis, Anchor Marketing
- Ted Schwartz, Joel & Granot Commercial Real Estate
- Lisa Shippel, Lisa Shippel Law
- Ron Altman, BurgerFi
- Dave Yuhas, Parrish Construction Group
- Scott Hutchison, Wilson Hutchison Realty, LLC
- Matthew Thomas, City of Alpharetta
- Adam Danielson, Fermented Atlanta
- Kerry Pierce, Mannahret Homes
- Ann Wisniewski, AJW Designs
- Carl Appen, Appen Media Group
- Charlcie Forehand, Atlanta Fine Homes
- Deborah Pittman, Miles, Hansford & Tallant
- Garrett Rowland, Renasant Bank
- Donna Shaw Murphy, Donna Murphy Group
- Kim Lounsberry, Aprio
- Mike Garrison, Georgia Swarm
- Patty Murray, Anchor Home Mortgage
- Roger Bauer, Kaiser Permanente
- Marlene Kovacs, Quantum Bank
- Kenan Sener, Fulton Science Academy
- Ruben Sanchez, ReMax One Stop
- Tina Godwin, Pedego Electric Bikes Alpharetta
- Tracey Craft, Craft Dolan Team
To schedule a media interview with Deborah or Chamber board members, for more information about the Alpharetta Chamber of Commerce, or if you would like to become a member please visit https://www.alpharettachamber.com/ or call 404-445-8223.
You can also follow the Alpharetta Chamber of Commerce on social media:
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/alpharetta-chamber-of-commerce/
- Facebook: facebook.com/AlpharettaChamber/
- Twitter: com/Alpharetta_CoC
- Instagram: instagram.com/alpharettachamber/
- YouTube: youtube.com/channel/UCe3eZl7bxmAoI6wl2AOJ53Q
The Alpharetta Chamber of Commerce was established in November 2013 by a group of business leaders who wanted to build a business identity for Alpharetta. The goal was to create an organization that instills pride among its members and helps them grow their businesses.
The Chamber has grown significantly in membership since its inception and has reached over 400 members in 2020. It has established itself as a valuable resource in the business community and has built strong partnerships with the City of Alpharetta and the Alpharetta Convention and Visitors Bureau (Awesome Alpharetta).
Joining the Chamber gives members the opportunity to take part in several Signature Events (https://www.alpharettachamber.com/signature-events/) throughout the year. In addition to these events, the Chamber provides an extensive range of benefits, programs, and events to assist members in networking, education, and marketing. The Chamber also provide tools and resources to promote prosperity and foster success. The Chamber is the perfect vehicle for connecting the business community with the general population and showcasing what Alpharetta has to offer to prospective businesses and residents.